<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 19, 2008

No more Plato, Aristotle and Descartes!

Omg. Finally done with the crap!
Like I said previously, the damned assignment will be left till the last minute :\
Not that I care anymore, because I'm free at least till 12 May, if you'd exclude the job that's currently feeding me and my eye-popping expenses.

So from now till 12 May, I have 3 weeks of "work-only" time, and just about a ton of things to do (in random order):
  • Collect my Germany jerseys, whee~~!!
  • Settle some "debts"
  • Meet up with my mutts before she flies
  • Think of what to do when the Baos come back
  • Get ready for the two-one day - invite the people, hunt for the food, prepare to apply for more off-days :S
  • Prepare for the next module? (Though I seriously doubt so)
  • Plan, plan, plan and save, save, Save for the Okla trip
Bleh, such tedious work. I'm just going to faint to take the easy way out.

collection of memories @
11:51 PM