<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Much ♥ for MAYDAY

Think their 回到地球表面 [Back to Earth] 2008 concert was too hyped-up?

Not at all.

--
I wasn't exactly thrilled at the start of the concert; managed to get only the lowest-priced tickets. Needless to say, Singaporeans being Singaporeans, are too shy to get up on their feet, wave their lightsticks (or arms whatever) and just get into the atmosphere -.-

And I remember thinking - "Can't believe I gave up a title decider to watch something I'm not enjoying" because the people around me are pretty much like zombies watching a romance movie.

--
But! I did what I know best: gate-crashing *shhh*
Heh heh. So from this view:


I got up to THIS:

Trust me, it was SO much better - the view (duh, of course), the atmosphere, the people. And I wasted 15min of my time up there in the dead crowd. Damn.
So anyway, throughout the energy-sapping 3-hr-plus concert, we jumped, sang, screamed (guys included, don't be surprised!), cheered, L-O-V-E-d and all.

It was very worth the money I must say. There ain't exactly many artistes/acts/bands which can provide entertainment and enjoyment at such a level, you know ;)

--
So here're a few photos (too lazy to resize and upload everything, haha) -


The hawt, hawt, HAWT 阿信 standing in front of us XD


Much-discussed "added element" to the concert - the bridge-like stage (whatever its name is)


Getting up-close and personal. Really close.


The amazingly huge crowd


"See you guys in 2009!"

collection of memories @
10:27 PM