<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 17, 2008

Random random

Because it's difficult to reply on the tagboard... here I am.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN; my eye has recovered!
  • to ting: miss you too, but i'm seeing you tomorrow! (:

  • to jooo: yikes! unglam in front of a goodlooking doc? not good! lol :p hope you're feeling better now girl!

  • to cali: lame. you know im not going to do that. it's just gross. bet you're having the time of your life in Mexico now. Damn, i'm jealous. remember to get me some sand back from the beaches.

  • to fav: so... what kind of swollen was it? hope you've recovered cuz school's starting in like one day o.O

  • to FM: ah bet! i miss u miss u! let's go out soon ok ;)

  • to mingwei: not like you don't know how the doctor looks like *slaps*

  • to jo: yea now then you know he siao ah, get used to it. haha. be thankful u missed the fair, it's crazy crowd. really really crazy crowd :S
--
Bleh, school's starting in a day or so.
I hope the lecturer's, at the very least, interesting and engaging, cuz I think it'd take one Matt H. to get my attention, and actually listen in class.
So much for values and cultures, more like philosophy... what the ----!

--
So my PayPal account has been frozen for months.
It wasn't till now that I am finally able to use it again (thou not my account) -.-
I can finally buy my have-been-pining-for-2-friggin'-years-since-World-Cup-2006 Deutschland jerseys! Poldi & Schweini, please please please wait for me. I'll get you guys on a flight here to my house once I get a job and get the cash *crosses fingers*

collection of memories @
11:39 PM