My Crazy WeekendOn Saturday, I had a date with Ms. Low - trip to the flea market.
Though I felt indifferent initially,
I (now) LOVE FLEA MARKETS.
I went with the intention of getting ONE bag.
Ended up with 3 bags and a top from the flea market alone.
Damn! I'm good.
"You're the real shopaholic," - Jo.
Right, I probably am...
We abandoned the mushroom-hotpot & patronized the HK cafe (by Crystal Jade, no less) instead. Not a very satisfying lunch-dinner I must say.
Trip cut short by a visit to the clinic.
Eye infection, possibly the last thing you wanna get.
Most clinics were closed, so I had to make do with St 11.
The young doc wasn't too bad, explained what's with my swollen eye and all.
Oh right, the pus oozed out too. YIKES! Disgusting.
Anyway, I began to think the doc was pretty cool (for a doctor).
Until the cashier called me to the counter to collect the eye drop & cream.
The fee came up to a whopping $51!
NOT Cool.
--
Went to the IT Show on Sunday.
Mass hysteria.
The crowd is just unbelievable!
Got myself a cute portable HD (finally!).
I know having to lug that printer home is plain tedious, so, thank you.
Apparently, 735,000 people thronged that IT show. Pure madness.
--
There, that's my crazy weekend.
Just wish my poor eye will recover soon.
"Get well soon, eye!"