Update!Since my exam ended, I have been rotting at home (besides snoozing the alarm clock) for the last couple of weeks. I tried to get a job but didn't work out (cuz I really am disinterested in the job nature). Yes, I'm picky like that, even when I'm desperately in need of some moolahs.
Hopefully, this "job thing" will work out in the next week or so.
All I'm asking for is good pay, good location & an INTERESTING job.
That's not a lot to ask for, is it?
C'mon, I NEED A JOB, pronto.
Just give me one already!
**
In the past two weeks, I managed to complete a few "meaningful" tasks:
- Look up on the necessary readings for the new module, only to be informed (2 weeks before the module commences) that there're discrepancies in the reading list. Seriously!
- Gave up on the readings, went to apply for the long-overdue biometric passport. Where I had to cough up $70 for a 64-page book I hardly use in my daily life, grreat.
- Checked up on airfares and stuff just for the kick of it. Because I can't wait for Nov/Dec.
- Did some shopping. Just enough to damage my bank balance.
- (pending) I'm attending my sister's PTM tomorrow cuz my parents are busy. Instead of being the traumatized student, I'm going to be the "parent" for once! Awesome!
Alrighty mighty, I shall be obedient - will switch off the lights (before 1am) and go to bed right away, Sir! (: