Finally...EUDAIMONIA!!!
The Values & Culture module just ended last Saturday (if you'd exclude the useless and completely irrelevant tutorials). After 2 friggin' essay exams in the span of 9 crazy days and the departure of one of the most amiable lecturers from OCU we have had yet, all we have left for this module is the pretty-much -dreaded (for me, at least) post assignment - just because I know I'll
still leave it to the last hour and hyperventilate o.O
I can't say I entirely hate the module, though it did leave me pretty clueless 90% of the time. It's pretty "deep" in a way; makes you think about the world we live in now. Can be quite depressing sometimes! I'm just glad there's no final exam! (: Though there's still the 2nd essay exam results to wait for... and of course, I'm not looking forward to the results slips for both Advertising & PR mods =x
Not looking forward to the tutorials tomorrow either. It's a waste of time; forcing me to lug the stupid lappie to school just so that I can facebook thru'out class -.-
--
Anyway, it's Miss CCF's birthday today - went to this Disney-themed place for lunch with the class and well.. we all just became a bunch of kids again. Haha. It was kinda weird.. cuz it was a place for kids! Love the Mac n Cheese though!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, IRENE!