<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

a short update

If I'm late by another minute, I'll probably be killed by the 'jojos' - Jooo and Jo.
Was going to do this after CNY, but I can smell the PR assignment already. Yikes!
I wish CNY would last for another month, haha. And that will leave the PR assignment there on the desk to rot miserably all by itself.

Anyway, a lot has happened, I just delayed updating cuz I thought it'd only take awhile to get a new blogskin. Well, apparently not =x
So now that this thing is more or less done, I've got loads to write (if I can remember la).
Coming soon, I promise!

collection of memories @
1:47 AM