<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Post Exams = Sleep!

I actually craved for Gelare waffles + ice cream today o.O
So Jo and I had 2 large waffles + 3 scoops of ice cream! We didn't manage to finish, of course. It was huge.
Juno wasn't too bad I suppose, just a tad too tired to absorb the movie.

p.s. The very sweet Jo bought me Banana Chocolates! Yayness! XD

--
Ok, I'm lag, it's been 4 days since the PR exam finished.
But I have been busy catching up on a lot of sleep.

This exam has got to be the worst ever (if you exclude my 2 years in JC).
And I thought I was the only one feeling rotten after the paper.. apparently not.
Well, shan't dwell too much on it. At least it's freakin' O-V-E-R!!

I just don't want to see the result slips for these 2 modules *gag*

--
I miss our late night suppers + staying up all day, night, early morning to rush the stupid assignment cuz that's when you don't have to go back to what I call the "incredibly boring motel". It was like a cute little 9-day vacation. If not for the assignment -.- I still lurrve our little vaca tho! ;)

collection of memories @
1:45 AM