<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 05, 2008

YEAY!

I'm finally getting O-U-T of Singapore, albeit just to Kukup -.-
But still!

You know what makes this fun?
The impromptu-ness and unplanned-ness.
Plus! A handful of my classmates are going too (:

No overnight stays. No flights out. No road-trip-like (i.e. super long) coach ride.
But I'm so looking forward to next Saturday!
--
Oh right, I forgot to mention.
After spending a miserable couple of weeks (or more) 'hunting' for that purr-fecto 'o8 organizer, I finally found it!
One more reason to shout "yeay!"
I'm one very, very happy person today
XD

p.s. Just don't remind me of the cost; like what Cy says - it's just "a dollar plus a month". Good for me.


collection of memories @
11:05 PM