<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Day Of Madness

In every sense of the word.
--
I: Kukup Trip with the classmates (:

Our Kukup Trip was a blast!
I miss the breakfast already ): My chee cheong fun.
If only I have a car (+ license), I'll drive there every weekend.
  1. Breakfast:
    Dim Sum + Char Kway Teow + Wanton Mee + Chee Cheong Fun + Roast Duck Mee + Milk Tea + Roti Prata. How's this for a Saturday breakie eh?
  2. Chocolate Factory:
    not-very-cheap-chocolates + the banana chocolate s-u-c-k-s.
  3. Fruit Farm:
    full of bugs (esp. mosquitoes *roars*) + camwhoring.
  4. Floating fish farm & Seafood Lunch:
    choppy waters + playing 'catching' with 4 dogs by running across the narrow wooden planks + cruel killing of the giant fish + camwhoring too.
  5. Batik Factory:
    Overpriced items specially for tourists; I'm a wise tourist. Ha!
  6. Jusco:
    For the whole entire day up till before we went Jusco, I spent RM 9. After I exited Jusco, my total spending was RM 133 -.-
    Baskin Robbins + Chocolate Banana Cake from Secret Recipe + MAC + Crazy shopping - hey.. I'm not complaining! (:
With that, we ended a crazy day of shopping + eating + fun + more eating!
More road trips soon, anyone? XD

p.s. All photos on Facebook ;)
--
II: United vs. Newcastle

6-0 - all in the last 45 minutes. Who knew?
+ a Cristiano Ronaldo hattrick (finally!).

--
III: Bayern's future coach is...


Oh.My.God.
He should go back to DFB! Not that Loew is not good thou.
In any case, I'll gladly take Klinsi as Bayern's coach. =D
--
What a crazy day right?

collection of memories @
6:45 PM