The 2 little gadgets I love.Last Christmas - I meant 'o7, in case you don't realize it's 'o8 now (cuz sometimes, I still think it's 'o7) - I grumbled about not having the luxury to go on a wild shopping spree. That meant I wasn't able to buy my beloved friends (and myself) decent Christmas gifts.
*grumbles grumbles grumbles*
Then I was reminded: I have this sleek pink precious in my bag.

Enough to put a giant smile on my face (:
And a huge "Thanks!" goes out to Havoc Tee; she's my creditor o.O
It was a real normal afternoon when we were on our way back from lunch.
Sidetrack: This is the bad side (depends on how you see it) of working in a mall like Suntec. Because. They love organizing road shows.
Just to cut the story short:
"I want to buy that pretty pink Lumix cam on display" just kept swirling 'round. Can you blame me? It's SO DAMN PRETTY!
Lumix never disappoints.
The first & only camera I ever wanted was a Lumix, but my dad denied me the chance (just because he's the one paying for it) and in the end, I got an Optio -.- which I seldom even use (except for trips overseas & big events) = not many pictures I have to remember those few years of my life ):
Enlighten me, why will I want to keep using something I don't even remotely like in the first place? Okay, so I'm being an ungrateful bitch. But
I LOVE Lumix!
Blame in on the advertising. Or even better, blame it on its smart-ass features & sleek design.
--
As for that
other gadget, I failed to buy a phone I l-o-v-e and have been desiring for forever (like my old Razr V3i), but I was eventually satisfied after I blew a portion of my depleting cash on the wrap to remind me of my beloved Razr.
It took me a while to get used to, but all's good now (: