<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Counting down to 2008

And so, the fab year 2007 is coming to an end - in slightly more than 24 hours!
I lurrve '07 - it's been a roller-coaster year, what with the ups and downs in my life plus a certain Special One, and no, I'm not referring to José Mourinho ;)

This year has been great, and I'm expecting more from '08.
Here's why:
  1. Big Event I: The best friend is coming back for a visit in the summer - after a longgg 10 months, finally! XD

  2. Big Event II: Nah, I'm not over-hyping it, but it's the huge 21st bash - whew, 21's O-L-D. *shudders*

  3. Big Event III: Of course, how can I miss out on the much-anticipated Euro 2008? (: - I say, Germany to lift the trophy!

  4. Big Event IV: Not quite exactly what I'd expected back in 2004 after Athens (cuz the almighty Thorpedo ain't swimming anymore) , but the Beijing Olympics should see Mr. Phelps swim his way to glory, and I dare to say, smash some more records along the way.

  5. Big Event V: Graduation in Oklahoma with my beloved classmates! (: Gonna be spending Christmas there as well (can't wait). And probably tour some other states if I have the extra cash. And I might just be able to visit the best friend in Tucson, plus a possible trip to Florida. Heh heh.
That sums it all up, my highlights of '08.
I predict there'll be some other events that might make the Big Event list, just that it's not concrete yet, you see.
"Some other events" like.. United defending the Premier League crown and becoming the champions of Europe. Haha.
Not too much to ask for, I hope.

And this, shall be my last post for the fanta-bulous year of 2007!
Have a smashing 'o8, my dear friends! (:

collection of memories @
10:45 PM