<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What an afternoon!

Extracted from what started out to be a very very normal conversation - "have you gotten the textbook ms bubble?":
--
Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
so who lukas poldoski jr?

Joyce says:
poldi's son

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
you mean hes married?

Joyce says:
no la.. just saying.. haha. his future kid may be named lukas podolski jr.

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
so unoriginal lor, lukas poldolski jr

Joyce says:
i want to name my kid lukas podolski jr. too but the dad has to be lukas podolski so im in trouble

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:

eh can can.. you change to POH DOL SKI, LUKAS

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
but i think ur child will hang his head in shame with this name man

Joyce says:
why

Joyce says:
its such a good name

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
faint

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
this conversation shall be kept confidential away from ah poh

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
seriously ah, i think the moment ur child know how to start reading and writing, he will wan his name changed

Joyce says:
then the next kid can be...
Poh Roo Nee, Wayne

Joyce says:
Poh Ro Nal Do, Cristiano (this one more special, 4 chinese characters)

Joyce says:
then one more will be Poh Bas Tian, Schweinsteiger

Joyce says:
i almost LOL-ed in office, cuz Poh Roo Nee is damn funny

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
all damn funny la

Joyce says:
i got one more

Joyce says:
i was telling mw, then he say: whatever happened to poh geek see

Joyce says:
get it?

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
got it

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
giggs

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
cannot tahan you 2 already la

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
cant you 2 have normal names!!!

Hi my name is Favian and I am kinda sick says:
madness
--
Indeed, that pretty sums up my last afternoon at work.
What with the d'oh-nuts and all XD
I think I might just miss this place.

p.s. I'd like to thank Mr. Favian Ng - for the inspiration and "laughing bug".

collection of memories @
3:57 PM