IV: Retail therapy-ingSituation 1: eBay-ing --
I was bored at work you see.
So I decided to check out that Fossil bag I've been tracking for the past 6 days.
And the bid has spiraled from US$9.99 to US$31.05.
I decided I'm too broke to buy it (cuz the shipping cost is damn ex) but wanted to spice up the auction anyway, itchy fingers la.
So I did the smartest thing - I went to up the bid to US32.05, thinking "ah, someone's gonna outbid me anyway & there's 53 minutes left" - but NO.
I held the winning bid till auction ended and ta-da!
The bag's mine.
I was bored!
Shit man. SHIT.
Situation 2: "Window"-shopping --
Pissed off at work by Juice 2, the kind-hearted Jo decided to skip lunch together with me and we went window shopping. Dropped by Topshop, GAP and finally Guess, and I exited with a new wallet. But I love my new 'Tai-tai' wallet, really.
Shit man. SHIT.
Situation 3: Speed shopping --
We walked in circles in town for 5, 6 hours over the past weekend and I couldn't find anything suitable. Maybe I'm too fussy, I don't know.
After that, we went to Parkway, reached around 9pm.
Walked around and got what I want in 15 minutes (though a tad ex).
Why did we ever go to town? WHY?!
Shit man. SHIT.
Situation 4: Shoe-spree --
Happened today 7 Nov: Bought a new pair of heels to replace the old one, and wore it immediately. But stood for too long at the dinner last night and the launch this morning - I walked like a crippled. Went to Bugis and really couldn't tahan, so I got a cheapo pair of slippers from Bugis St. And I also got this absolutely adorable pair of shoes from Kappa (one that I've been eyeing for quite some time) at bout 9.40pm, just when they were closing, ha.
So yea, I've spent like $80+ on 3 pairs of shoes within 3 hours.
Shit man. SHIT.
All in all, despite the abundance of "Shit man. SHIT." situations, I conclude:
Retail therapy makes me happy. Crazily happy; I can't stop laughing. Haha.
Love retail therapy-ing, the company (Miss Tee), and of course, the man funding some (and the more costly part - Fossil bag is one such 'incident' haha!) of my "you're-such-a-spendthrift!"-therapeutic shopping process.
Thank y'all for being in my life! XD
p.s. I told you retail therapy-ing makes me high ;p