<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

II: Work

So I'm working in this other company together with Jo, and.. I hate the job.
Ever since we started work, we've been working our asses off for this important event (not mentioning for fear of getting into trouble lol) - STRESS!

BUT. Let me just say, it was all worth it.
One of the beautiful-est restrooms I've ever seen in my life.
+ the view from the 69th storey of SwissĂ´tel The Stamford's Equinox Restaurant
+ access to the private dining rooms
+ a certain Mr. Richmond, heh heh.
= what I'll probably never experience, unless I can bear to part with my hard-earned pay for a meal there, haha.

I'll show you what made the horrible time we've been through worth the while:

Lazy to resize lah.. so here's a collage of the little walkway leading to the restroom (those dazzling bottles in the cabinet), Miss Havoc Tee cam-whoring with me in the restroom + day & night views from the 69th storey.
It was friggin' exhausting but I suppose.. we had a blast! Right Jo? ;)

Anyway, how disgusting/pretty is this view:

For someone who has got a phobia of heights?
*jelly-wobbly legs*

p.s. all pictures snapped by my trustworthy handphone. Lol. Guess it's not that worthless after all!

collection of memories @
11:53 PM