<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I: Gist of it all

I know I know, I've been M.I.A. for a month. Since tomorrow's a PH, I have some time.. and it's probably a 5-part update at one go - no promises though :p

So here's the gist:
It's been a crazy month! And by that I mean, really crazy.
Else I wouldn't be M.I.A. for so long.
--
II: Work
Picking up from the last post, I've since found a job (and a crappy one at that I might add). It's at Suntec but I've got good ol' Jo with me, so at least we're suffering together. Heh. More on this later.

III: School
Exam for Comparative Politics is over - finally!
I have no idea how it'll turn out, just not expecting too much. At least it's over (:

IV: Retail therapy-ing
Retail therapy is by far, one of the best 'inventions' ever! XD

V: "Candid camera!" + Totally Random stuff
I'm stupid. Honestly. *roars*+ Really random stuff.

collection of memories @
11:27 PM