Quotes of the day"The flag is down eh."
In response - "
No. But the flag is not up."
... ... ... (-.-) right?!
My devils are finally back to the "free flow (bread)" days.
Can I just say how cheeky Ronnie was?
He's about the cutest player you can ever get, haha.
Oh by the way, the ref sucked BIG TIME.
Denied us penalties, made me wanna hurl insults at him and smack him left, right, upside down. Yes, I'm referring to you ref, smartass. You owe us all an explanation, I believe.
TAGGED by Ms. Cai:
Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to sabotage. People who are tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.
- I think puppies are really cute and adorable, but I won't go near them, safety distance from puppies about 3m.
- Am associated with "emo" and "bubble", but strangely, I'm neither of those.
- I like to sleep with what I call a "pillow bed" - that is, a bed infested with pillows.
- Mm.. I have no qualms singing to myself, but drag me to say, K-box, and I'll be so silent you don't even know I'm present.
- I so adore Ian Thorpe I camped 5 hours at Swissotel in 2005 just to catch a glimpse of the greatest freestyler ever - and boy, was it worth the wait! (:
- Err.. I love soups, almost can't do without them for every meal.
Tagging: BaoBao, Mutton, Mr Poh, Guang Hao, Jo "havoc" Tee, Cy.