<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Whee!"

I'm pleased to share with you: I'm done with the friggin' essay!

Argue for all you want but sometimes, procrastination is just not a virtue.
Sunday --> Monday --> Tuesday --> Today.
Yep that's how long I've avoided the essay.

So anyway, this post's just to share my happiness with you guys, tomorrow will be the real "Whee!" cuz:
1) no more daily graded quizzes!
2) my pea brain won't be under so much pressure
3) I can probably go get the top box for my teevee (:
4) last day of work on Friday!

Alrighty, I'm going off!
Time for dinner with the mutton! XD

collection of memories @
5:59 PM