<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Post #250

It should've exceeded post #500 or more; I deleted the earlier posts (i.e. from 2004 to I can't remember when) from my archive, when I blogged more actively. I'm labeling this "post #250".. cuz I can't think of a title for this random post -.-

Do you ever stop for a moment to wonder what people thought of you?
I get that quite frequently (by my own standards), say.. maybe once a week.
And usually, it's the "important people" that I'm concerned about, like what do they really think of me. Strange huh?
I know, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
So ya-da ya-da, I shan't be bugged by other people's views. But that's just bull.
Okay enough reflection for the day, shall save some for another time.

So. The new module "Seminar on Comparative Politics" has started.
Hello? How does this even sound remotely related to mass comm?
Okay, they may be linked in some way but still!
While I find it to be interesting per se, you need a whole lot of zzz in order to stay awake during class and actually understand what you're dealing with.

Trying to juggle work and this module ain't easy, it's a HUGE mistake.
I can't find enough time to do my readings, which is vital if I want to survive this mod and get a decent grade out of it. See. We have a quiz (that's going to count towards our final grade) daily and it's heavily based on the readings + some serious thinking of our own.

Enlighten me: how the hell do I manage my readings when I reach home late after work? People who don't have work commitments can have the whole afternoon to get through it, I (and those who are also working) don't.

So maybe I should have bought the text and Friedman earlier instead of a couple weeks before school starts. Partly, it's my bad. Whatever.

I'm going to try get started on the assignment now, and no, I don't have a single clue as to how I should define "political legitimacy" on my own terms, damn it.

collection of memories @
2:30 PM