Happy-ness (:I'm now sitting in front of the TV and typing away. *feels weird*
Kinda like I'm reporting live from some match, lol.
Okay enough rubbish. Let's get to the more important... stuff.
I'm
soooo done with IBM!
*pops champagne*
Yesterday was my last day at work, thought of transferring to other departments (courtesy of my agent) but it will still be at IBM.. a lil dumb no? Decided against it.
So yep for the last time yesterday, we went to work, knocked off and walked to the MRT station together. Will miss those times.
Oh did I mention? I was out with Cy on Sunday evening, and decided to pop by the sports store, and poof! My 1 1/2 day of pay's gone (though with no regrets) (: (: (: (: (:


Oooh.. *Shocker of all shockers!* I'm putting Carrick and 16.
Nah, I've not decided yet. Still not sure whose name I want eh, probably Wazza.
And seriously, I'm considering Wazza, Ronnie, Carrick, Hargo and O'Shea (yes, John "I-score-very-last-min-&-crucial-goals" O'Shea). Headache already. Only 1 jersey but so many names I want printed on it ):
Can I just say I've been very pampered for the past few days? I've eaten practically every single item that I've been craving for
ever.
- Wed night: met up with the mutton and had a long dinner @ our favourtie HK cafe. Talked a lot and I didn't realize I've been missing my mutton *sheepish* Yeayea, I know you're busy with your boy but let's meet up more lah!
- Thurs night: My Nasi Padang dinner @ Ikea! Whee-ness :p
- Fri night: Off to Togi for dinner!! (I absolutely love Togi!) To our horror, there was a queue when we reached ): Even though it was only 4 people in front of us, we waited for close to an hour (!!) outside the incredibly-packed restaurant, along with the "hotness" and bbq smell -.- Anyway, I finally tried something new for once (instead of the usual chichen Bi Bim Bab, haha) some rice-cake Ramen thingy. And they served my month-long craving: mashed-egg-potato-with-milk appetizer (: (: (:
- Today's lunch: my Katong chicken rice complete with bean sprouts and achar! Ooh la la XD
And erm, I did a little (and by that I really mean a LITTLE) retail therapy this evening (within 10 minutes okay) and here's what I got in response, "wah 1st time you're so decisive" -.-
Considering how my week have been so far...
Yes, I'm satisfied.