Cuz I promised to update...So here I am.
Sickening, I'm down with the flu bug; my nose probably gonna fall off any minute.
And a gigantic ulcer - URRGH.
PAINFUL PAINFUL PAINFUL.
Skipped work on Friday (but with a valid reason) - yeayness.
I swear, I'll NEVER think puking is fun again cuz your internal organs just scrunch up and that's like the worst feeling ever - I can't even put it in words. Yikes!
School's starting in a week but I've yet to decide what I am going to do with the work/school issue. Shit. Hate the job but need the moolah eh.
On a happier note, this has been one of the better weeks in the last couple months, which is a rarity in itself okay. Else my life's perpetually plagued by unfortunate events (read: shit-happens days), making me the most depressing-pathetic being ever. Yes, sometimes I'm the cause of my own misery, but hey! I can't help it. So buzz off. Let me be alright.
Plus!
My uncle's going to fix the currently-in-rotting-mode TV in my room next Sunday.
While it's a lot of work (cuz I have to move virtually every single piece of crap), I might actually have cable (matches, matches, MORE MATCHES!) and a player that allows me to showcase the entire collection from my mini media library - woots!This way, I can keep myself entertained everyday 24/7 - and I won't have to bug the bf all day long (: But, only IF everything works out next Sunday.
It's back to work tomorrow -.- Makes me wanna hurl.
Hate the environment and job nature, but love the 3 people (i.e. my beloved classmates) there because they ensure everyday is filled with lame shit and mindless laughter. Haha. I'm gonna miss AAAAAIIIIIINNNNNN when she leaves ): Take me along with you this Friday man. Lol.
Okie dokie, how's this for an update huh?
Pretty long post already la... make do with it!
p.s. It feels
awesome to be financially empowered.