<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 20, 2007

Mmmm...

This is going to take a lot for me to actually put them in words.
I have no idea how many times I've tested his patience.
And you know what, he never did lose his cool. Not even once.

Everytime he paused on the other end of the phone (while I refuse to be the 1st to budge = not talking), I expected him to finally lose it and hang up, or whatever is it you do when you're frustrated and sick of the person you're talking to.
*Didn't happen at all*

I don't know how he does it; nobody is supposed to be able to stand my level of stubbornness & unreasonableness. And I have to admit, I feel like crying each time he continues talking to me in that gentle tone of his after I kick up an unnecessary fuss. Just trying to make me understand where he's coming from without being too aggressive.
--------------
Thank you.
You have no idea how much that means to me, though it also makes me feel more guilty that I already am (was). 2 more months to go. We'll survive this latest "attack" (see? I'm already in the process of trying to understand where you're coming from!).

I'm trying. Really.
Hopefully it won't be too long before I come to my senses.
In the meantime, you just have to bear with me and my oh-so-tolerable mood-swings >.<
"I want you to be happy too."

collection of memories @
1:17 AM