<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 20, 2007

RESOLUTIONS. HUH?

Making resolutions doesn't help one bit.
Promises too.

I promised AND made resolutions - I'm gonna spend less and save more.
Didn't work out. Imagine my horror when I saw my bank balance.
I didn't even make 3 trips to Ikea within a month this time round = no $200+ (x3) receipts, SO. Where the hell did my salary go?
So much for saving up for the US trip -.-
I need a financial planner when I earn big bucks in the future, seriously.
Else, the economy will "prosper", because a consumer like me lives. Haha.

I just watched 881.
Please bring along Kleenex and leave it by your side, especially if your "tap" is dysfunctional, like yours sincerely. At one point, I was digging for my iPod just so I can block out what the characters were singing. *I'm not going to be a spoiler by describing the scene, go watch it yourself* Yes it was that heartwrenching.
I still want to watch Rush Hour 3 (I NEED a comedy!) and Secret. When will I ever have the time? ):

So far, I've been able to keep myself happy, despite sleeping a mere 4 hrs+ the night before.
Sometimes, I wonder where my energy comes from too.
Okie dokie, I'm gonna bail. There's still work tomorrow.
It's a Sin with a capital 'S' to make people drag themselves out of bed at 6.30am every morning. Whoever said office hours = 9am-6pm?
Someone change the rule!

***
Oh did I mention?
I've been looking forward to the Germany v England match @ Wembley (this wed) for MONTHS. Just so I can see my 4 favourite boys on the same pitch, yes you heard this before - last season when I thought United will play Bayern in the Champs League when Bayern fell to Milan. So that didn't happen.

Now... here's my string of thoughts while waiting for this match:

  1. "Cristiano's not English", so that rules him out; I'll live with that.
  2. "Oh right, Poldi's still out injured", that leaves Bastian & Wazza.
  3. "Rooney will be out for 2 months". Great. I'm left with Bastian now. No worries, I'm still prepared to sacrifice my sleep for the match.
  4. This morning, I went to DFB and saw this: "Bastian Schweinsteiger will miss the match due to back injury". What the..
Damn it.
Am I just not fated to see them play? Urgh.
This is so frustrating!

collection of memories @
10:17 PM