<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 19, 2007

19.08.2007 POST

I'll try to keep this as short as I can cuz I'm SO sleepy.
Well, I promised my dear girl an update after the exam, so here I am.
Are you reading this, BaoBao? Update! I miss you and your silliness.

EPL (I REFUSE to acknowledge BPL - disgusting) is back! Unfortunately, we didn't have a good start to the season, it's so terrible I'm at a loss for words.
1st game (v. Reading), dearest Wazza was injured & then, reported to be out for 2 freakin months. 2nd game (v. Portsmouth), dearest Cristiano got a red card = suspension for the next 3 games. 3rd game (v. City), dearest United lost 1-0 without my precious RRs (Hargo was brilliant thru'out thou, so I guess that's the good side of it).
You know what's the similarity in these 3 matches? I'll tell you.
We didn't even played badly, they were all just so frustrating. Yikes!
Hopefully, next one against Spurs, it won't be the same old story again ):

Cy is coming over on Wed night for the Germany v England match (even though only Bastian's fit to play -.- oh wells, that's Lahm, Friedrich, Mertesacker, yea you get the idea, the entire German squad, LOL) !
And we can head down to work together the next day. Maybe even have Macs breakfast prior to that. Yeayness. Haha. It's been sooo long. Can't wait!

My girl has been gone for almost 3 weeks now ): I'm sorry there's nothing I can do to help or even the simplest task of chatting daily. Just been kinda busy. Hang on in there, I hope you're settling down already and everything is improving (:
Talk to you soon!

collection of memories @
11:51 PM