<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 05, 2007

"Whee! Let's go on a spree!"

Of course there are many more Ins and Outs, but I'm only posting those that I'm concerned about, hah.

INS:
United -
And then... there were 3:
[source]

Bayern -
Luca Toni, Franck Ribéry... Marcell Jansen AND Miroslav Klose (!!!)
Bayern will soon = German National Squad (with so many 1st team DFB players).
Envious much?

OUTS:
Arsenal - Thierry Henry leaves for Barcelona ):
Bayern - Pizarro leaves for Che *puke* ls *puke* ea

Also, a major major IN:
TORRES SIGNS SIX-YEAR DEAL FOR REDS

*faints*
Am so insanely jealous! Damn it.
Oh well, at least I'll get to see Mr. Fernando "El Nino" Torres and his pretty mug around more often now. Oops :p
Torres may not be the best in the world, but I think he's good enough to excite the (non-)fans and liven up 'Pool matches (hopefully). I'll probably stick around for more Liverpool matches this coming season - great; keep me very occupied for the weekend nights/early mornings (:

Now, I can't wait for the 07/08 season to start - and mark my words; we'll be ready then -- to defend our trophy.
So Terry and Co., buzz off.

collection of memories @
11:43 PM