I'M TELLING YOU...
TRANSFORMERS is a must watch.
I repeat, a
MUST-WATCH! (C'mon, I actually sacrificed my zzz time to post an entry after MIA for so long; you know how much I love the movie)
Initially there to watch Mr. Josh "Uber-hot" Duhamel and the Spanish-speaking "Sucre", I ended up falling in love with Bumblebee and Optimus Prime.
Unbelievable, I know!
Spiderman 3, Pirates 3, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Grossly overhyped.
I say, throw them out of your system.
Transformers... hands-down victory - the perfect summer blockbuster + one of the best movies ever.
I'm no avid Transformers fan.
But... let me share this with y'all (just click on the image):

How freakin' awesome is this? eBay and Transformers.
Maybe it's eBay's way of thanking the movie, lol.
Book your tickets to a Transformers screening if you haven't already done so cuz I certainly want to watch for a 2nd time!
Yep, that's how kickass the Autobots are.