<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 29, 2007

"I'm gonna start working when the 2-month-long break comes," me.

Yep, I've been busy earning my moolahs for the past week and am going to be in the next couple months. Surprised much? You're not alone.
I thought I wasn't going to take it seriously.

So now, I've got this full 9-6 oh-so-boring job going, and to be honest...
Work has been a bitch. Like seriously. The people & all kinds of shit you encounter, boy, beyond imagination. Maybe things will change for the better..
And I'm pretty sure it will, cuz my "guardian angel" will be there with me XD
I cannot even put my happiness and relief in words! Thank you (:

Nothing new since the last post I guess, 'cept I caught Transformers (again!).
Watched The Simpsons Movie today, and I have to say.. I'm glad I went.

After the movie, I went to do a little shopping for a pair of shoes..
and ended up with three pairs + a bag. LOL. Yea yea I'm terrible, I know.
But.. retail therapy makes everyone happy, no?
Here comes the best part - everything I bought today is on credit (WHEE~!!), until I get my paycheck at least. It feels AWWWESOME!!

***
Rooney, Ron, Nani, Eagles and the improved squad... Can't wait for the new season to kick off. Ha. It's going to be one hell of a season. Another reason to chase away the pending Monday blues!

Plus! Tomorrow will be one bright sunny Monday (and a great week ahead). Y'all have a good one too! (:

collection of memories @
11:07 PM