<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

DO YOU EVER FEEL THE NEED TO GROW UP?

I do. Compelling need even.
But the thing is, I don't want to.

Nothing in this world can be taken for granted.
And by that, I mean NOTHING.
There were times when I wish things can go back to the way they once were: happy days with little to worry about. How much do I miss those lovely days huh?
Of course, these are naive and mindless thoughts of mine. At my age, I should probably start shouldering the responsibilities that come along with being 20 & live up to the so-called "expectations".

But you know what?
THIS SUCKS. Big time.
I so do not want to deal with any of these bullshizz; just leave me alone alright.

p.s. In case you're wondering, no, nothing bad happened. I'm just (at this very moment) sick and tired of pretty much everything. So yea, when I say "leave me alone", please do so and don't ask me what is wrong.
Don't.
Lo siento.

collection of memories @
11:29 PM