<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

AND WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED?

I almost always update when each exam is over (:
So for today, ANGW is over and done with, yayness!
Unfortch, I'm a lil worried about the results...
How can I not? 17 freakin' questions in 3 hours and for some, I don't even know what the bloody question is asking exactly.
Oh, and to actually get an "A", check this out: 90-100 marks.
!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

Caught Potter today... a tad too disappointing; I couldn't really find the focus.
It seemed to just go on and on and on, yea you get my point.
Who cares anyway right? It's a blockbuster.
And so, Potter marks the end of my summer blockbusters, having watched all that I've planned to watch earlier this year XD
I'm ranking my summer blockbusters in the following order, the first being my favourite (that much is pretty obvious):

collection of memories @
2:57 AM