MAYDAY 五月天 "JUMP 離開地球表面" CONCERT 2007I'm just going to keep this short and sweet.
Qn: What's the stupid-est thing you can do when you attend a rock concert?
Ans:
NOT bring along a lightstick.
For the 1st 2 tracks I swear I looked like an idiot, desperately wanting to join in the crowd but felt so restrained without one, praying that somehow, a lightstick would fall from heaven miraculously. *I couldn't bear it any longer, so I got one shortly after*
Anyways, no pictures/videos to upload as yet but the concert rocked.
I mean, like what else can I say, it was a rock concert!
All jokes aside, the $70 was well worth it - for 3 solid hours, I don't see why not.
Am looking forward to our date next year - @ the Indoor Stadium.
Come back soon, you guys (:
We'll make so much noise the roof and ground will be *poof!* gone.