TO BE CONTINUED *CONTINUED*It's not that I don't want to update...
I'm just a lil lazy.. plus, Blogger had these problems which denied me the chance to do so in the last couple weeks. *Excuses excuses*
Okay, so I'm lazy but there's really nothing much for me to update...
Cept we got the trophy back
XD
To top it all off,
Hargo's finally coming. Hmmm.
p.s. I'll add on to this post tomorrow, I promise.
Add on @ 1:39 am (22/05/07):
Here I am! Basically, there's nothing much for me to add on cuz I can't exactly recall... LOL.
Over the last few weeks which I've been MIA, I met up with my mutton quite frequently, Baobao, and my dear FM. And just chilling out, enjoying my last few days of the very very short holiday.
Now that school's started, whee~ Time to hit the books!
I swear, I've never felt so studious in sooooo long. And it kinda feels good, haha! Tiring but gratifying (:
I have ONE minor complain though...
I ABSOLUTELY HATE AFTERNOON CLASSES. There goes my entire day! For 9 days straight, including my precious Saturdays (-.-) While morning classes = waking up early, at least I have the rest of the day free. I pray for morning classes for future modules. How hard is it to alternate the lessons?
I'm in deep trouble; Carrick's FL is nowhere close to being completed. Yikes!