<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

ENLIGHTENMENT

I was blog hopping when I came across mutton's wise words (again); never fails to make me think, as in really think. (Mutton, sorry I ripped these words off)

"...i hate to see friends getting trampled... and yet all they do was to sob and feel that maybe it's their fault when it was hardly that case to start with. some guys are just fucking dense..."

I'm so f***ing pissed & disgusted by his behaviour I swear I can just go up to him and punch all his teeth out. I mean, what kind of guy thinks and acts like that?? Neanderthal? I don't even know you and obviously not in a position to judge but from what I've heard, it's enough for me to conclude that you ought to be a man and start to actually behave like one.
Grow up, jackass.

collection of memories @
11:59 PM