Yea go ahead, start drooling.
Caught Pirates 3 with the girls today; the crowd @ GV vivo is pure madness.
As for the movie, it's kinda a let-down and a tad toooo long. Man, I can't even keep track of the no. of times I checked my watch. Overall, I conclude that it's one of those summer blockbusters you just can't miss, but Pirates 2 is the best.
I've got the tickets to Zodiac sneak preview tomorrow evening! Thanks to Jo and courtesy of the sms contest we both took part in for fun. And here we are, with a pair of tickets to see Jakey-poo tomorrow in his oh-so-serious film. I just can't get enough of him, along with Wentworth Miller, Chris Evans and Adam Brody, - no matter what movie/show, I'll watch it for them, if not for the story plot. Just for them.
"Screen presence", I call it.
But hey, Zodiac has received some pretty good reviews, and I'm really looking forward to the film itself, and of course Jakey-poo! It's been awhile since he's got a new movie released (:
***
+of+BurberrySummer.jpg)
I am going to get this cute lil bottle which contains an unforgettable scent and the magical "Summer" - soon. Real soon. Heh heh.