AM BACKFrom my short Genting trip! I blew my entire RM400+ sum on everything possible but no... I'm not an impulsive shopper okay. Went with a heavy bag, returned with a heavier one -.- I do not have the patience and time to post the pictures so here's a summary of the trip:
DAY 1:Arrived at 1400+, dropped off our bags and went for a TERRIBLE lunch. Made me more cranky than I already was from the bus journey (motion sickness, you see). And we thought food court was the safest bet. After lunch, we did a lil shopping and before dinner, Jo and I split from the big group cuz we were pretty sick of all the walking and not up for dinner as yet.
In the end... We went back to the hotel, had our cup noodles for dinner, went down to the hotel lobby to make phone calls back home and decided to explore the area since there wasn't any good shows on TV anyway.
Barely 9pm: we walked through the cold (it was super windy and foggy outside) and headed to Genting Hotel - very exciting, that I can tell you. Just 2 of us (dangerous I know), in a foreign place and walking around like that. I'm glad we did though. Close to 10 plus, we came upon this Thai bazaar hidden in some corner and of course, got some bargain buys! Heh heh. Close to 1am, we went back to the hotel room where everyone have been waiting for us so the games could get started.
The session was so wild and hilarious I didn't feel the need to sleep at all. And I have to admit, it was one of the best times I had in recent memory
XDDAY 2:Woke up bright and early; we wanted to be at the theme park as early as possible to avoid the crowd. We went on the Corkscrew 3 times in a row, 2 times for the Mine Train, once for the Flying Coaster, Flume Ride and Cyclone - I think the Corkscrew made me immune to the "free fall" in all these rides.
"Free fall" a term we coined for the fast-dipping motion in the rides, if you get what I mean. If not, don't bother; I can't find a way to put it in words. Lol.
Evening time: I caught the Everton-United match (despite being in Genting) at Sportsbook - freakin' filled with cigarette smoke; this couple smoked non-stop for 90minutes straight, made Shan, Jo and me so uncomfortable with all that smoke. But boy, I'm glad we sat through the match, don't even have to explain why (: Subsequently, we went to catch a late night movie, ended up in the 1st row and slept through most of it.
DAY 3:Everyone slept in, lunch + some leisure shopping and we were on our way...
HOME SWEET HOME! (:Even though it was only Genting, I'd rate this trip as one of the most enjoyable I ever had, credits to the almost-perfect weather & fun-loving company:

To ALL of you: thanks for all the joy & laughter throughout the trip! ;)