<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 07, 2007

THE UPDATE POST

Ehmm so I don't update for 2 weeks and it becomes scandalous? Hmmm..
Anyway, here's what I remember:

I've got the golden ticket... To Genting!!
Finally a short break from this humid lil island.
Am very much looking forward to the theme park (duh what do you expect, casino?), food oh-glorious food, shopping and tons of fun; so yeap, I'm psyched.
And it's only 20 days I have to wait - woa, barely 3 weeks XD

[add on at 11:13pm]
Thurs: I met up with my mutton after don't know how many donkey months.
Don't leave me to rot without your company can.
Spare a thought for your poor mutton stuck in this part of the country!
Lol, kidding.
We talked a lot, did some crazy things, like spur-of-the-moment haircuts & well.. talked a lot. Of course I'm not going to say what we talked about.
That's for her to know, me to remember and you to wonder :p

I know this is a very short post but I do realise that I've got 4 days left to do my written report, so yea if I remember more stuff from the past 2 weeks, I'll probably update again.
***

Before I go back to my dvd-ing (I'll do my GP soon okay, just not now), here's a lil something:

I prefer my devils all grown up - Cris & Wayne are so much hotter & cuter (respectively) now.

Who'd have guessed King Henry was so goofy (check out that smile) when he was a kid?
Super-duper cute kids: Kaka & Fabregas - destined for hotness. Really.

I don't see much of a change in these two; they still look the same.
I wonder how many girls he'd charmed back in his schoolboy days.
Cheeky grin, check. Yea.. that's about all I need.
So his brows were arched perfectly even as a little boy, now we know.
[source]

collection of memories @
9:57 PM