NO MONDAY BLUES (:Aside from the terrible flu bug and sore throat, 'tis an incredible Monday.
Newcastle drew Chelsea 0-0!I can't even put my happiness in words cept... "haha!"
Ronnie scooped both
PFA Player and
Young Player of the Year awards.
And for the
2007 PFA Premier League Team, 8 out of 11 players are from United - that's madness no?
***
GP's completely over and done with! No more reports, presentations etc
XDAs kind as Kllim is, I'm more than happy to NOT have anything to do.
Good luck to all of you, my beloved classmates, who're still waiting for it to end; your holidays will start soon enough ;p
***
Watched
200 Pounds Beauty (:
I teared from all the laughing and did
cry a lil towards the end, but other than that, nothing too serious, really. Highly recommended!
***
Genting Trip in 4 days' time!!I have yet to do anything about it except maintaining my level of excitement; last minute packing is ALWAYS very very interesting (though it's pretty risky).
And the fun starts now... POP THE CHAMPAGNE!