<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 15, 2007

BUBBLE BUBBLE

What am I going to do when you're gone?
I didn't think it'd be a huge problem when you dropped the bomb back in Oct last year, but like I've told you, it's becoming R-E-A-L no?

I wish we were going together.

***
And yea, I should be studying and all but at the moment, it seems highly unlikely that I can absorb any more stuff (as usual).

***
You know how, at times, you'd do anything to turn back time?
Well I know, and I wish I could.

***
Am I not observant enough? Or just indifferent?
I can't (& refuse to) believe I wasn't sensitive enough to pick all that up - omt.
Mmmm it's getting interesting ain't it?

"Too much to process in too little time."
I can't even think properly now, let alone construct sentences, churn out 4 essays and still make sense -.-

collection of memories @
6:43 PM