<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A BIT OF EVERYTHING

Yesterday was a blast! So much laughter, too much; not that I'm complaining.
Some of the things I've learned from yesterday:
  1. I think I prefer badminton to tennis
  2. The spot climbing place at TP is gone -.-
  3. High energy level required for a singing session with the girls
  4. You can get abs from Char Kway Teow and possibly Almond Milk Soup (yikes! absolutely, handsdown, the worst I've ever tried)
  5. Cold water is bad for hiccups

I can't wait for the next badminton/tennis/cycling/Escape/karoke/mass singing session. Period.

***
Attn: MuttonA
Hey you, I couldn't reply you via the tagboard; my reply is too long -.-
So for the record.. here goes:
Anytime you want to hang out, just holler. You know I'm almost always available ;)
And if you ever need to talk about anything, anything at all, I'm (and always will be) here *waves*
If you're wondering about this unusual shoutout, well I kinda heard that you were feeling down about not taking the initiative (or something like that), so yea..
Just so you know, I'm not prepared to let the past 7 years go down the drain as yet, sooooo let's hang on in there alright? We'll meet up soon (I hope!).
You take care and study hard okay.
I LOVE YOU *big big hug*
- xoxo muttonj

***
Qualifiers are back; it's going to be a long long night (or morning, whatever).

collection of memories @
4:39 PM