<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 08, 2007

LAST DAY OF ADV DIP

Turns out to be NOT so emo-ish after all, though it was still ruined by some last-min changes to the class division by the "US lecturers" (-.-) That's bull.

Somehow, a class of 20-20 has been re-shuffled and divided into 30-10, where the latter will join another class. Another class. Wtf. Seriously I had to try sooo hard to refrain these words from being spoken out loud. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? We're not paying 24-25k to witness such rubbish. Or are we?

While I was rejoicing in my bubble that my dear girl is back with us, she had to go freak me out with her "Yea I'm in that class too" even though I've asked her 3 or 4 times just to confirm. I'm getting a revenge, havoc tee.

And on our way home just now, I almost got K.O.'ed by a certain someone. Talk about bad timing. If I were an onlooker I'd probably die from suppression of laughter. Lol.

Talking about laughter... I had my fair share of "happy-ness" to last me a full day - even I was surprised by my non-existent exhaustion & "hyper-ness".
Both Utd and Bayern thru to the last 8 of Champs League ((:
Though it was a torture having to wake up at 3.30am in the morning; I could barely keep my eyes open and they stung so bad -- I reckon it was all worth it?

I'll be done with my GP by tonight - one more reason to smile and welcome the slightly longer weekend ahead! XD

collection of memories @
10:31 PM