1900-0800Crazy; I have not attempted this since my primary school days - sleeping for 13 hours continuously on a school/week night.
But then again, it seemed pre-planned.
Supposed to meet up for dinner ONLY but after yakking non-stop over the steamboat dinner, the Genius came up with a 4-letter word: K-B-O-X.
Perfect, just the way I'd wanna end my Wednesday night.
Damn ex but of course, the Genius gave me a treat (thank you!). What was supposed to be a 2-hour stay extended all the way to a 4-hr, but no regrets of course; I completely forgot about school, assignment, exam, GP.
Aside: As we walked through the maze to our assigned box, there was this poster that caught my eye. Maybe I wasn't in the right state of mind but I actually asked one of their service staff if these posters are for sale (-.-) Something I'll
NEVER do if I am perfectly sane.
And when he said "errr no.." I wasn't at all surprised. But as I turned to follow ST and Cal into the tiny box, that guy continued, "Actually.. wait a min, I'll check for you and let you know again." Between my babbling and fits of laughter, the same guy knocked on our door 3 minutes later & handed me
THE gorgeous poster. FOC. Needless to say, I was in a super good mood and actually sang with the mic, which was a rarity in itself.
So yea, the company, the songs & the pretty poster made my day (: And after last night, I can hardly wait for Mayday's concert; I'm sure it will be endless fun.