ALMOST THEREMMR was a 'blast'.
*ooh surprise surprise*
I screwed up my presentation. So bad I can't even put that humiliating experience in words. No, don't ask me, I've no idea why it turned out so bad. When will I ever learn to deal with public speaking? Jeez. I should be relieved the whole thing is over, and I was, for about a few minutes right after the presentation. Then sunk into depression mode, all the way till badminton time. Which by the way, I'm thankful I went instead of going home. I should probably start banking on badminton for tons of laughter. Perfect.
No more MMR! Yay!
Well, if you exclude the written report & the exam (-.-)
Okay, I'm almost done.
Spurs v United up next (:
Go Carrick!!
It's amazing how much I've come to like him in a red shirt these days.
Prob due to the absence of Hargreaves but still. I want to see him in an England shirt this midweek for the international!
Yep, just can't get enough of him :p