THE 49TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS
Robyn - the lucky girl. But I gotta admit: she's good.
I'm not even going to start on JT.
Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (For a Rap/Sung collaborative performance by artists who do not normally perform together. Singles or Tracks only.)
- Smack That - Akon ft Eminem
- Deja Vu - Beyoncé ft Jay-Z
- Shake That - Eminem ft Nate Dog
- Unpredictable - Jamie Foxx ft Ludacris
- My Love - Justin Timberlake ft T.I.
Best Dance Recording (For solo, duo, group or collaborative performances. Vocal or Instrumental. Singles or tracks only.)
- Suffer Well - Depeche Mode
- Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
- Get Together - Madonna
- I'm With Stupid - Pet Shop Boys
- SexyBack - Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
--> And I thought he went home empty-handed.
Aside (from the Grammys red carpet): The result of being nosey
--> LOL! I'm not a huge fan of John Mayer, but he really is brilliant - the reply he gave Ryan Seacrest was the ultimate.