TGIF - FINALLY!Considering I don't even stay in the area, TP library is fast becoming my 2nd home - I've been there twice in the last 3 days. Just for the sake of the MMR assignment, which by the way, is driving me (and possibly everyone else) crazy. In less than 10 days, we're supposed to come up with an A-grade research + presentation + ppt slides + written report?? Are you nuts? Sorry but I've spent close to 4 hours in the freezing library going through the articles, so... excuse me.
Thank god it's Friday huh; it's been a long week - sleeping at 1am & waking up at 6.30am + going to school and still end up not understanding what the hell
sampling is. Damn.
Alrighty, I'm off to catch good ol' Ozzy(!) since there's a 2-hr special tonight (I think), though the 2nd part doesn't start till 12:30am.
And then it's back to the assignment ):