SOMETHING JUST SEEMS... WRONG.I failed to feel drowsy, not even a lil bit, during today's class. Mmm...
Either the topic's interesting (yeah probably - TV and Cable, 2 things I can never do without) or... my weekend's Zzz overload made a contribution.
Whichever it is, I'm thankful. And I realised something: I actually feel like going to school these days; am actually
looking forward to classes. Maybe it's the people?
-I'm so going to miss her when May comes around-Oh right,
THE OC is apparently... canned. Mixed feelings; it's probably for the best since the reviews & ratings aren't exactly as good as before ):
Just went to catch
THE QUEEN with Jo & Kalyn; love it! Both the film and the company; had a long walk from Lido all the way to PS and it was.. well, therapeutic (at least for me). Lol. Looking forward to striking more movies off my list!
BLOOD DIAMOND - Damn, when will I ever get to watch it?
And loads more, I'm still trying to compile the list.
Plus!
STEP UP DVD is out now, but only the Region 1s. Can't wait to get my hands on it (:
p.s. Sounds like I'm a lil hyper this week huh. Hopefully the energy will last me all the way till Friday!