<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SO NOT EMO

Unfortunately, the label is sticking to me & the funny thing: I don't even know why.
Can someone explain to me, please?

I know, I know.
I look terrible today, but I really did try my best to actually appear okay.
Seems like I failed though, considering the number of people who said "Don't stress!" to me.
Mmm. I'm stressed but not to the suicidal extent. Yet.
Besides, I'm just plain sick of going through the slides repeatedly; try doing that for 4 nights straight and see if you have any sanity left in you.
So... in case you're worried about me, please don't be.
I'm fine, and in approx 36 hours' time, I will bounce back to my usual cheerful self, really (:

The Rubbish Box is finally working! Thank god. Please don't give me any more problems; I've got more than enough crap to deal with.
May MMR never ever appear in my life again after this Friday.

collection of memories @
11:30 PM