<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR... NO?

Right, so I was just staring at my NY Eve's post and searching somewhere in my mind to add on more stuff to my memory of 2006; I know there's definitely more than what I've posted (duh, that's 365 days, of course there's more) but my brain ain't functioning, as usual.

So... I'm sorry if I left any significant event/people out of that round-up post cuz that was written in a hurry and I didn't really have the time to sit down and reflect on the year itself. I'll spend more time reflecting on 2007 at the end of this year, I hope.

This year, it should be pure studying - no work, no switching of jobs, no WM matches etc etc so maybe everything will be less complicated?...

Anyway, NY Eve (pure MADNESS with the mob & always-fascinating fireworks) was spent with my beloved mutton, 2 consecutive years in a row and we're STILL spending the last day of a year together -- is there a huge problem with us mut? Not that I'm complaining; you know that don't you? Always fantabulous to hang out with you - takes my mind off distressing stuff, just have fun, be myself and still be able to talk to you about those distressing stuff. LOL. Isn't it mind-boggling, how the main issue that has been haunting us for the last 4 months of 2006 is just... gone? I don't know about you, but I feel like things are getting back on track and we are returning to old times - how grateful am I for that you won't know (: But we're off to a positive start for the new year and let's just pray for the year to end with a big bang, alright?

So my year started off pretty calm and peaceful, nothing out of the blue happened and school's starting tomorrow (-.-)" I'm going to have so much trouble turning my clock the other way round, after having slept at 5am & waking up in the afternoon for the past 2 weeks. Oops.

collection of memories @
3:43 AM