<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 06, 2007

PICTURE PERFECT. NOT.

I think there's something magical/evil (whichever way you want to see it) about my bed - it actually kept me sleeping all the way till 20 minutes ago. That's around 4:45pm. Yea I know it's crazy but I've been waking up at horrendous times for school these past 3 days... So. Never mind, I've got nothing to say for defence.

Anyway, I've changed my blogskin (again)! Hopefully now, this one will stick around for some time. Cuz the previous one was a tad too cluttered and messy, this just seems more organised and I'm loving it (:

Oh right, Rita came yesterday and split us up into 2 smaller groups cuz apparently OCU didn't like big classes. And so, we were put into 2 different classes, though it doesn't take effect till the degree course commence.

As usual, I didn't have to wait for long - my name's always the first to be read out ('A' you see, thanks to my dad) and I was so distracted I didn't even realise there was a list of names attached to my copy at the back until Jo saw it and went "Hey, there's a list". Obviously, my eyes went straight for the 'T' but no such luck. Turned out Jo's name wasn't on the list ): And the rest of us (Kalyn, Lishan, Pam etc) together. Just when everyone was getting to know one another well. Talk about cruelty huh (-.-) I think I know she's upset but she didn't really want to talk about it and I almost felt guilty for ending up where I ended up.

I still don't understand why we can't choose - ain't it more fun this way and everyone will end up happier? Hopefully everything that's happened is a blessing in disguise and work out when the degree course starts. What a start to the weekend huh.

Over the course of last few days, I've gain a new perspective on NS. Just not as glamourous & 'brotherly' as I always thought it was. Yeah shocker. Politics and all sorts of shit - I think I'm looking at NS, as a whole, in a different way. Will attempt to treat my brother better when he gets to that stage even though there're still years to go.

Backtrack to Wednesday - I saw him after don't-know-how-many-donkey years. In the unlikeliest of places. And it's not even like we stay on the opposite ends of the island, yet it was the first time since graduation I've saw him. Ended my evening on a high note though. No, no feelings involved, just good to see an old friend again, really.

Have a great weekend y'all; I'm gonna go try and make mine a better one.

collection of memories @
5:05 PM