OOH.Quieroz demands treble bidCARLOS QUIEROZ insists Manchester United want a repeat of their 1999 treble triumph. [click
HERE for article]
Lol.
And I thought I was the only one dreaming of a treble this season.
Yeah, so there's till about 1/2 a season to go, but there's no harm in being positive right...
Right.
--
Today's pretty crappy - just the earlier half of the day actually.
Couldn't concentrate and was feeling so damn depressed I don't even know why.
Alright, so maybe I do; just don't wanna deal with it.
But well, the afternoon class was much much better - thanks to the always-reliable chocos? Or...? Mmm probably both :p
Considering the state I was in, how can I blame friends for thinking I was having a mood-swing? Nah. I couldn't even convince them!
So anyway, tomorrow's the last 2nd lesson - how time flies, as usual.
I need to start working on the assignment & prepare for the exam, though I'm not sure when exactly that'd be.
Haha. That requires a lot of self-discipline, you know.