<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 13, 2007

LAUGHTER IS ALWAYS GOOD

Badminton in school... turned out to be much better than I expected *big grin*
Maybe I kept thinking I suck, hence the reluctance to ever get myself involved for a game or two. But I'm glad I went yesterday!

That was like 5 hours of badminton and of cuz, I'm not one of the many who played non-stop so it wasn't that crazy (for me).
After that, the group can't bear to leave the hall, so they ended up having a mini karaoke session, the songs coming from Favian's notebook.
It's amazing how I never spoke to that guy in class before - he's got a really good sense of humour, and together with Kalyn - the 2 of them combined, contributed to 95% of the non-stop laughter & madness at dinner last evening.

The game was great, both physically and socially; I haven't perspired so much in awhile and I got to know a lil more about each of my classmate who went. Thank you (again), Mr Organiser.

The few hours at the coffee shop were well-spent, I reckon.
I haven't laughed so hard in sooooo long.
And my tears, well.. as usual, were doing their duties (-.-)

Just a lil recap from last evening, I remember that:
  1. Spiderman is white in color.
  2. Superman flies faster than Ultraman
  3. American football = NFL
  4. The Barbarian plays... women. (LOL)
  5. Chest pains are on the waist (??)
  6. I witnessed the Merlion Act
  7. Ultraman has the fiercest enemy
  8. 'CJC' is not good; invites jibes from your classmate
  9. Just because I do not smile 24/7, I'm emo (-.-)
That's pretty much all I can recall... though there're probably more.
I love my class(mates) XD

Oh ya, and I dropped by IKEA (see? the benefit of studying in MDIS, it's near to IKEA!) right after school to pick up a few frames and a noticeboard, and ta-da! There goes my 50-dollar note ):
But yeah! I have new additions to my room, though it's cluttered right now.
If I have the time, I'll take some pictures of my wall and upload it here but.. I do have an assignment to rush out and a exam to study for.
So.. I'm not making any promises ;p

collection of memories @
10:45 PM