<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7155286?origin\x3dhttp://summerce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 22, 2007

IT'S GERMANY-ITALY ALL OVER AGAIN

My bad my bad, it was not United v Arsenal, but v Chelsea.
Yes it really felt that way.

When did Arsenal - okay, rephrase: some players in the team - start playing so dirty? Fabregas, van Persie, they were good. So... not the entire squad but just some and they are tainting the Gunners' game.
U-G-L-Y.
I swear, if they carry on, they will be the next target for that whole string of Tiger FC ads.

To think I had so much respect for them prior to this game.
Now? ZILCH.
And no, it's not because I'm a bad sport, the last time they won at OT, I thought they played well and deserved it, cuz they played CLEAN.
It certainly wasn't like that at Emirates today.

So out of the 7 things I've predicted, only 2 really did happen:
  1. Wayne will finally end his goal drought
  2. Henry will pull 1 (or 2) back for Arsenal
That last goal was a downright slap in the face.
It was like "rewind" back to Germany v Italy semi during World Cup 2006 - scoring in the last 90 seconds to kill off my beloved team.
HeartbreakingheartbreakingHEARTBREAKING.

And I'm sure the papers won't make my life any easier by rubbing it in, like how oh-so-terrible United are and all that shit.

But United, they still have all my love. For fighting back & a strong team spirit.
I'll try my very best NOT to be emo tomorrow in school.

"...quality in the team..." - Right, you meant quality in diving?

collection of memories @
2:24 AM